Did you know that you are four times more likely to give up smoking with professional support, as opposed to going it alone? Experts agree that giving up smoking is the single most beneficial thing you can do to improve your health. You will experience health benefits within just 20 minutes of quitting. In just one year of quitting, you would have halved your risk of heart disease.
We offer a range of free stop smoking clinics and services, open to anyone in the county who is willing to stop smoking. The clinics are run by professional NHS advisors and specialists, and can be offered on a one-to-one basis if need.
Quitting smoking is easily the best thing I have ever done – I feel fantastic.
David, previous smoker of 20-30 cigarettes per day.
Stop Smoking today with First for Wellbeing
What we offer
- Free clinics offering regular support and motivation from trained NHS advisors and specialists
- Advice on ‘stop smoking’ medication and nicotine replacement therapy (NRT)
- Direct access to clinics – no need for a GP referral
- One-on-one support
- Joint appointments – team up with a partner or friend and stop smoking together
- Telephone appointment clinics
- Support groups
- A range of Smokefree information booklets, leaflets and information
Improve your wellbeing today
Stopping smoking will help you feel better, and will almost immediately improve your health. Get in touch to find out more or book an appointment today to start your journey to a better, healthier life. Book your appointment to stop smoking today – 0300 126 5700