Did you know that you are four times more likely to give up smoking with professional support, as opposed to going it alone? Experts agree that giving up smoking is the single most beneficial thing you can do to improve your health. You will experience health benefits within just 20 minutes of quitting. Within just one year of quitting, you will halve your risk of getting heart disease.
We offer a range of free stop smoking clinics and services, open to anyone in the county who is willing to stop smoking. The clinics are run by professional advisors and specialists, and can be offered on a one-to-one basis if needed.
Sue and Clare have both quit recently, with the help of our team, watch their stories below.
Stop Smoking today with First for Wellbeing
What we offer
- Free clinics offering regular support and motivation from trained NHS advisors and specialists
- Advice on ‘stop smoking’ medication and nicotine replacement therapy (NRT)
- Direct access to clinics – no need for a GP referral
- One-on-one support
- Joint appointments – team up with a partner or friend and stop smoking together
- Telephone appointment clinics
- Support groups
- A range of Smokefree information booklets, leaflets and information
Improve your wellbeing today
Stopping smoking will help you feel better, and will almost immediately improve your health. Get in touch to find out more or book an appointment today to start your journey to a better, healthier life.
Book your appointment to stop smoking today – Call us on 0300 126 5700
Or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org