Financial wellbeing is about effectively managing your financial situation to get the most out of your life. Given financial concerns are often interrelated with wider issues such as housing or employment, we have created a more holistic service offering.
We work with specialist partners who are trained to offer individualised, independent and confidential advice across a range of areas, from welfare benefits and debt advice, to housing and employment. Our wellbeing advisors can help you to access these services.
Whether you need to manage your credit card debt or get advice on your employment contract, we can help you get the most out of any financial situation.
If it wasn’t for the advice I got from the financial wellbeing team surrounding my redundancy, I wouldn’t have received all of the benefits owed to me.
What we offer:
- Financial/debt – support surrounding debt counselling, bankruptcy and creditor liaison
- Employment – advice on employment rights, including maternity rights
- Housing – support surrounding rent and mortgage management, eviction/repossessions and court representation
- Welfare – advice on benefits, assistance with claims and disputing decisions, and assistance with tribunals and appeals
- Energy – advice on energy tariffs, grants and effective home energy-saving tips
- Training and consultancy service
Improve your wellbeing today
Appointments are completely confidential, and can be arranged to take place either in-person or over the phone. We also have a number of information sessions and events throughout the year, where anyone is invited to drop by to find out more about what we offer, or to simply learn something new.
If you have a question about our service, or want to find out more about how we can help you manage your financial situation, get in touch.
Take our wellbeing assessment or book an appointment to start your journey to a better, more financially secure future.Call a wellbeing advisor for more information – 0300 126 5000 or
All of our financial wellbeing services are offered by specialist advisors, and are offered in a number of locations across the county by our select partner providers.