Emotional wellbeing is about looking after our mental health. It is about doing everything we can to effectively manage our thoughts, feelings and actions in a way that helps us function in our day-to-day lives.
Our Emotional Wellbeing service helps people to better manage mental health concerns such as anxiety and depression to live the best life they possibly can. We also offer a range of services, courses and workshops for people interested in learning more about – or improving – their everyday emotional wellbeing, whether this be stress management, dealing with grief or getting through big change or life event.
Having a positive emotional wellbeing is a key component to living a happy, healthy and well-balanced life.
I recently attended a life coaching seminar on effectively managing stress and worry. I walked out of the session feeling completely enlightened – I now have a better understanding about what causes me to worry so much and, more importantly, now know how to manage these thoughts.
Anna, Daventry local.
What we offer
- One-on-one initial appointment
- Support to help you manage change, grief and other stressful life events
- Events calendar of emotional wellbeing courses, workshops and events
- Resources and information to help you build up your emotional resilience
- Learn2b courses – a range of free recovery-focused courses open to anyone who has experienced mental health concerns
Improve your wellbeing today
If you have a question about our service, or want to find out more about how we can help you improve your emotional wellbeing, get in touch!Call a wellbeing advisor for more information – 0300 126 5000 or
Our emotional wellbeing service is delivered by trained advisors, and is offered at a number of locations across the county by our select partner providers and the voluntary sector.